My Wish

To all,
For those who read this post i am really much appreciated, it's nothing important but it just a wish of Hari Raya to all of my frenz, my lect, or any1 else who directly or indirectly hurt with my words and my actions. Therefore, i like to say "SORRY" to any problem that i created..
for i said i don't mean it
for any actions happen it's just a boy how learn to live this life
and his trying to be perfect
and be love
-peace-

-Pesanan aku-
Raya ni kita Raya
Ok
p/s: I will not update or online until i come back from my kampung ..


5 comments:

JonyBr said...

Happy Raya to u as well :)

pEaCe said...

happy raya..

-peace- (^,')!!

imsunnysideup said...

Hey bro ! Likewise with me too ya !

...and a Happy Raya to you and your family !

Alexander said...

selamat2 ari raya..
Mr.Sunny don't u like to invited us to ur house.. eat ketupat and rendang and the most i look foward is if u had lemang yg plg garing.. (rasa mcm kerak2) it's perfect raya for me..

sicKo^ said...

hey.. Selamat Hari Raya.. Aku tau aku ada banyak buat dosa ngan hang, so harap dimaafkan.. 0-0 balik.. lepas raya, kita sambung kutuk balik..

Followers