mis thingy ??

I am BACK 
for those who Look for me..
i am Here..
heheh...
but !! if not ..
i am here as well..
eheheh
......
New Sem started.. 
I hope i can change to be a better person..
i've tinking a lot when i was at my hometown..
i tink that " i shud change to the way i bring myself"
but still i had inner conflict where what shud i change cause i dont even know myself well enough...
maybe i shud change towards my languages..
"no more kata2 kesat"
n please my FRIENDS out there.. 
remind me.. 
if i am used "that" word..
i really wanna change ....
...
1 more tinggy..
i don't wanna tink about girls for the time being...
i wanna look for a frenz..
i realize that i dont have many frenz..
i guess..
so ..
hapy ..
who wanna be my frennz..
heheh
..
foremost tinggy is..
STUDY.. STUDY.. STUDY..

13 comments:

imsunnysideup said...

Good for you alex. I wish you well on your new indentity !

Alexander said...

tanks sunny...
i read ur post regarding the shirt..
how's tat??

JonyBr said...

Why does this post seems like a "msg to someone" ?:D just kidding.

Just a lil note, dont change urself bcos others want u to, but only if u really think u should :)

Good Luck.

Helas木村 said...

welcome back..

imsunnysideup said...

jonybr

Well said. You should heed his words.
Be yourself, for youself , because of yourself.

You're the driver --ultimately !

Unless you decided on your own to be what you are , you can and should never try to be what you are not !

Alexander said...

tanks for the advice..
i am not change tis for any1 else..
its for me..
JonyBr ... Transformers is on 24 june hehehe

Alexander said...

thanks Helas..
n congrats for u for ended ur OJT with success i hope..
so wat ur plan??
balik kampung ka??
haha

Helas木村 said...

haha~~ just wait n see for my succes

JonyBr said...

I know, and there r so many pretty and nice girls i would like to watch the movie with, not u :p Oh God please not u :p j/k

FdausAmad said...

Gua nak ajak lu mkn kenduri kt blog gua.Ada ulam ulam kampung
Follow terus pun xpa lagi bagus.

Blog gua dah tak seimbang.Gua tgk budak2 ramai dah berat ke belah punk.

Alexander said...

haha...
ok gua dah ikut lu dh..
sapa kalu ko xkisah..
sapa ko ek??

sicKo^ said...

lets hope for the very best of this sem..

lalink7 said...

yeah..all da best alex..
just to inform you..

Transformers on 23rd Jun..check it out at TGV or GSC..(hoho)

Followers