Concentrate


the nigHt b4 the Examination... 
i can't even concentrate.. 
I dont understand what i read...
imagine all the ting..
wat, why, when,how,who,
8wife1Husband
$$$$ ....$$$$
AHHHHHHHHHHA
Mr.Sunnyside .. ANY ADVICE ..
ANY1 any adVice.. 
ok.. NaK samBung BalIk
iF i Could.. 
I like To Swin in Deep Blue Sea..
iF i Could..
I like to Hold ur Hand till i deatH..
iF i Could..
I like to sTayed wIth u wAtch the SunSet..
iF i Could..
I like to lisTen eveRy woRd u Spoke..
iF i Could..
I like to very trUely Deeply in Love..

p/s:- it Just comeS aroOund so.. 

oOo


5 comments:

JonyBr said...

Stop hitting on poor girl :p

imsunnysideup said...

hey alexsi!

It doesn't take much to know that you have a girl in your mind. That is ok because it is no big deal !

BUT--what would be the big deal is that you are wondering if YOU are in her mind ? Am I right !

Be like one of the bloggers here ! He's brave enough to face it AND do something about it.

My advice ? Face her or Forget her !

Now --get back to your books !


mmmm.. it makes me wonder too ya . Who can she be huh ? Is it , a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,OR z.

Is there a name beginning with 'q' ? I can only think of Quixote--but thats not a girl....hmmmmmmmmm...

Now -you go back to ur books !

Alexander said...

hehehe..
U r right sir..
But i don't concern much about that..
and i don't really care much about girl for a time being... But Jony dont tink to much with this statement ok..
eheheh
i no wat in ur mind when u read this statement ..
then sunny.. if u had name start with Q in ur mind.. what about X ?? xavier.. heheh its not girls as well ...

imsunnysideup said...

...or z....zorro. He carries a sword !

sicKo^ said...

ni copyright control.. from truly madly deeply...

Followers